Customer Concerns & Returns
All of our services are carried out with the utmost skill and care and in accordance with the curtain care labels. All of our curtains are inspected prior to cleaning. If we deem there to be a potential issue with cleaning, we will contact you prior to cleaning to discuss options. If you are unhappy with a particular service, then we invite you to contact us to discuss your concerns which we will actively try to resolve. All customer concerns are addressed in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act.
We are active members of the Textile Care Federation of New Zealand.
All customer concerns, including refunds, are addressed in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act.
If a customer wishes to cancel a service, we must be informed prior to commencing the work. In the event that work has been cancelled after pickup, but prior to processing, delivery & pickup fees at the standard rates may apply.
Use of Information
- Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by the Privacy Act 1993.
- Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited collects information about you through your use of the Services and the Website.
- Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited uses the information we collect to help us provide the Services to you.
- We release Personal Information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of individuals. Government agencies with statutory roles enabling them to request data from us include but are not restricted to the Police, Inland Revenue and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
- You can contact Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited to ask whether your information has been provided, or with any other privacy-related question.
- It is the policy of Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited to send our members email throughout the sales process.
- Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited will periodically send newsletters and other communications to customers. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how the member can remove himself or herself from that mailing list in accordance with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
- Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited will remove any customer from our newsletter mailing list upon request.
- We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
Managing Your Personal Information
- The Privacy Act gives you the right to access and correct your information. Contact us if you wish to access or update your Personal Information, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.
- If you wish to close your account and delete any Personal Information you have submitted to us, please contact us to make that request.
Delivery & Billing Address
- Your account enables you to save one or more of your billing / delivery addresses which we will store against your account
Credit and Debit Card Security
Curtain Cleaning NZ Limited has been servicing the Wellington region from it’s Hutt Valley Processing Facility.
All billing is performed in New Zealand Dollars.
Pickup & Delivery
Please refer to this document.
100% Money-back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with the service you get from Curtain Cleaning NZ if the dirt or mould was not substantially removed, send us an email within 30 days of receiving the service. We’ll send you up to 100% of your money back, depending upon the service you used.